I remember reading a news article where a mother quickly developed superhuman strength so she could lift a car off her child.
And wondered how that could happen?
Then I realized after doing extensive research in energy medicine and the quantum field that it was actually possible to do miraculous things by shifting the energy of your own body like it did in mine.
You just have to learn how to control it.
After countless exploration, I finally figured out how that woman saved her child.
Energy medicine is a powerful modality that can help just about anyone in their daily life, no matter what they’re dealing with.
Energy – also known as Chi, Ki, Qi, Prana, Force – is all around us. All living things have a vibrational frequency – birds, flowers, trees and even you and me. We are living in a world of energy that can be shifted to create healing for yourself and others.
Energy medicine has been used to treat ailments in Eastern cultures for thousands of years.
Conventional medicine, at its foundation, focuses on the biochemistry of cells, tissue, and organs. Energy Medicine, on the other hand, focuses on the energy fields of the body that organize and control the growth and repair of cells, tissue, and organs.
A study done in 2013 found that 10 minutes of energy healing was as effective as physical therapy in improving the range of motion in people with mobility problems. UCLA even has an electromyography (EMG) lab that studies electrical activity in the body.The next big frontier in medicine is Energy Medicine. – Dr. OzClick To Tweet
Top 5 Energy Medicine Modalities:
- Reiki -a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”Homeopathy – the treatment of disease by minute doses of natural substances that in a healthy person would produce symptoms of a disease.
- Homeopathy – a system of natural health care that has been in worldwide use for over 200 years. Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual’s specific symptoms and personal level of health.
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture is a method of encouraging the body to promote natural healing and to improve functioning. This is done by inserting needles and applying heat or electrical stimulation at very precise acupuncture points. The classical Chinese explanation is that channels of energy run in regular patterns through the body and over its surface. These energy channels, called meridians, are like rivers flowing through the body to irrigate and nourish the tissues. An obstruction in the movement of these energy rivers is like a dam that backs up in others.The improved energy and biochemical balance produced by acupuncture results in stimulating the body’s natural healing abilities, and in promoting physical and emotional well-being.
- EFT – Emotional Freedom Techniques, or EFT (often known as Tapping or EFT Tapping), is a universal healing tool that can provide impressive results for physical, emotional, and performance issues. EFT uses acupuncture points but applies light pressure without the needles. It operates on the premise that no matter what part of your life needs improvement, there are unresolved emotional issues in the way. Even for physical issues, chronic pain, or diagnosed conditions, it is common knowledge that any kind of emotional stress can impede the natural healing potential of the human body.
- Theta Healing -ThetaHealing is a meditative technique conducted while the client and practitioner are in a Theta brainwave state – an altered consciousness where brain waves are slowed to a relaxed mode. It is reported that Theta Healing can reprogram limiting beliefs stored in your subconscious – and teach you the corresponding feelings you resist through a connection to your higher power or divine energy. It is a training method for your mind, body, and spirit that allows you to clear limiting beliefs and live life with positive thoughts, developing virtues in all that we do.
- Shamanic Healing – Shamanic healing works on the spiritual side of problems and illness. Shamanic healing is at least forty thousand years old and is reported to have been practiced by ancestors on all inhabited continents. It includes many different spiritual practices to heal the spiritual aspect of problems and illness. The main causes of illness, as a shaman sees it, are the loss of soul essence, the loss of personal power and the presence of misplaced energy or spiritual blockages. Shamanic healing seeks to recover a person’s lost power, to restore their vital soul, and remove harmful energies. Sometimes shamanic divination is also needed to solve problems and bring healing in the form of much-needed answers to life problems.